Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting bald...How does it feel????

This is my first post on this blog and I don't know why but I am feeling like starting my blog with a post on baldness......;)

How does one feel as he starts getting bald??? Being a guy I can emphatize with a person who is starting to go bald.......with me too definitely going to head that way one day or the other!!!

The hard part about baldness isn’t being bald, it’s about going bald...as one of my friends starting to go bald said!!! So whats it about baldness that makes them feel that "Oh-how-do-i-hide-my-bald-patch".....

Even history has instances of people havign always been gullible whereever their hair was concerned. Queen Victoria drank silver birch wine made from sap just because she believed it would cure her baldness....;) In the long run no matter a great majority of men learn to live with it, I think everybody prefers "not going bald". But for a very small number of men, "it becomes a big issue....."

What is it about baldness that suddenly makes men feel so insecure resorting to different tricks to hide their bald patches.....like wearing caps whenever out of the house, wearing wigs, trying different lotions and medicines or going for hair weaving ????

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP